Date: Tuesday July 16, 2019
Time: 10:00am PDT (1:00pm EDT)
Join us for an exciting 30 minute webcast, where we will discuss our first ever Environmental Litigation report. Hear from Chuan Qin, the author of this report, as she presents the latest findings and trends on top law firm and party data, timing metrics, case resolutions, damages awards, and more. She will be answering questions during this live event.
Topics for the webcast include:
- The decline in case filings over the last decade
- A review of the top jurisdictions and judges by case filings
- Most active parties and law firms including government entities and environmental interest organizations
- Statistics on consent judgments vs. decisions on the merits
- An overview of damages types
Chuan is a product manager at Lex Machina. She is responsible for planning and developing new practice area modules and ensuring data quality for these modules. Prior to joining Lex Machina, Chuan worked as an IP consultant for ThermoFisher Scientific Inc. in San Jose, and as a research programmer at The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California. She earned her JD from Golden Gate University School of Law, and has a B.S.E. in Computer Science from the University of Michigan.
Register now to save your spot!